2/4/20 - A Restructured Adeona
Hello fellow pixel nerds! I hope the new year has been treating everybody well. I apologize for going off the grid for a minute there. I've been putting my nose to the grindstone to restructure the game to have a better core loop while also expanding out on new maps, enemies, and puzzles. Today, I feel like I have a build of pretty decent quality and with a much better feel for the game. Download, have a play, and tell me what you think!
- Removed Font Errors
- Restructured tutorial system
- Added more dead bodies
- Solved issue with life containers
- Clarified purpose of Byte's as currency
- More particles
- More lore dialogue
- Added health UI
- Fixed issues with Cutscenes
- Improved feel and play of abilities
- Added more abilities
- Separated abilities to be unique to each color mode
- Added more gameplay sounds
More progress to come! I'll keep grinding till this game is done.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.