Adeona Beta Update
It's been a looong minute since I've last updated this game... but I finally have a significant product to show everybody and I need people to play test it. I'm pushing the game out of Alpha and now into Beta testing as I have implemented all the features I plan to have in the game. So lets dig into the details of what comes with this new update:
- Story Mode
- The game now starts you out in the middle of the Noctuan Forest and takes you through to the beginning of the first dungeon
- Rudimentary Cutscenes have been implemented with Emoticons to clarify who is talking
- Quest System has been implemented to guide you through the story
- Full tutorial has been implemented
- You can read through items
- 5 different types of special attacks have been added: Stun Ball, Push Back, Heal, Shield, Dash
- Health Systems expands with health containers
- Endurance system limits special attack use
- Endurance refilled by Idling or by hitting enemies/objects
- Running implemented (lol)
- Keys and locked door added
- More puzzle types
- Arena Mode
- I originally had this just as a testing mode, but I plan to implement this as a side game mode
- Is currently broken in the current build so it is removed for now
I also plan to start posting to this devlog more often and try to update bi-weekly with bug fixes.
If you find bugs please message me! Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.